330 gal UN Intermediate Bulk Containers with Steel Cage - 1315S56
Item #: 1315S56
IBC's have set the standard for performance and reliability in the industry. The HDPE tank is enclosed in a cage constructed of zinc-plated tubular and sheet metal. IBC's offer comparable performance to steel and plastic drums, with added benefits: reduced fill, sealing and labeling time, greater volumes, space savings, multiple use and easy dispensing. Containers are UN/DOT approved for shipping group II and III hazardous liquids that are compatible with high-density polyethylene. All units have 6" fill ports with removable covers (each cover has a 2" removable bung connector in the center for filling or as a breather), 2' butterfly valve with Viton gasket and Teflon "O" ring. Containers meet CONEG legislation. Hot-dipped galvanized steel cage is consistent with Food Code requirements for non-food contact environments. Containers are permanently affixed to a steel pallet. Containers are not returnable.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> W 40in x H 53in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 330 gal UN Intermediate Bulk Containers with Steel Cage Description Steel Pallet Capacity 330 gal (1249 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 330 gal UN Intermediate Bulk Containers with Steel Cage | Freund Container Meta Description IBCs have set the standard for performance and reliability in the industry. Search Keywords Intermediate Bulk Containers - IBC - Freund Container Alt Image Name 330 gal UN Intermediate Bulk Containers with Steel Cage Width 40 in Depth 48 in Height 53 in UN_Rated Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /un-rated-intermediate-bulk-containers-with-steel-cage/ Std Capacity in Oz. 42240 Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Steel Pallet Grid_Capacity 330 gal (1249 L) Grid_Width 40 in Grid_Depth 48 in Grid_Height 53 in Icon_UN_Rated Y Selection_Capacity 330 gal (1249 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 630.00
Item #: 1315S56