275 gal UN Rated Intermediate Bulk Containers with Steel Cage - 1315S05
Item #: 1315S05
IBC's have set the standard for performance and reliability in the industry. The HDPE tank is enclosed in a cage constructed of zinc-plated tubular and sheet metal. IBC's offer comparable performance to steel and plastic drums, with added benefits: reduced fill, sealing and labeling time, greater volumes, space savings, multiple use and easy dispensing. Containers are UN/DOT approved for shipping group II and III hazardous liquids that are compatible with high-density polyethylene. All units have 6" fill ports with removable covers (each cover has a 2" removable bung connector in the center for filling or as a breather), 2' butterfly valve with durable, synthetic fluorocarbon rubber gasket and Teflon® "O" ring. Containers meet CONEG legislation. Hot-dipped galvanized steel cage is consistent with Food Code requirements for non-food contact environments. Containers are permanently affixed to a steel pallet. Containers are not returnable.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 275 gal UN Rated Intermediate Bulk Containers with Steel Cage Description Steel Pallet Capacity 275 gal (1041 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 275 gal UN Intermediate Bulk Containers with Steel Cage | Freund Container Meta Description IBCs have set the standard for performance and reliability in the industry. Search Keywords Intermediate Bulk Containers - IBC - Freund Container Alt Image Name 275 gal UN Rated Intermediate Bulk Containers with Steel Cage Width 40 in Depth 47 in Height 45 in UN_Rated Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /un-rated-intermediate-bulk-containers-with-steel-cage/ Std Capacity in Oz. 35200 Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Steel Pallet Grid_Capacity 275 gal (1041 L) Grid_Width 40 in Grid_Depth 47 in Grid_Height 45 in Icon_UN_Rated Y Selection_Capacity 275 gal (1041 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 474.52
Item #: 1315S05