32 oz. Sturdeeseal Hazardous Material Shipping System - 1228H07
Item #: 1228H07
Everyday Low Price! A Complete Package: one PVC-coated amber glass bottle, absorbents, plastic bag, tin-plated steel can, corrugated shipping carton, inserts, and sealing tape. D.O.T. Exemption E-9168. For certain Class B Poisons, corrosive materials, flammable materials, products classed as "Toxic by inhalation" and "Dangerous when wet" items, as defined in 49 CFR ET, SEQ. published in October 1983, Section 172.101 columns 3, 5, per volume and height limitation described within the exemption. Meets I.A.T.A. & I.C.A.O. specifications for international and Canadian Shipments. Note: Buyer is solely responsible for selecting appropriate combination package (especially the UN numbers shown on each item). Proper exterior warning labels (not included) must be applied by the buyer. To reduce shipping costs, cartons are shipped flat with containers and pads packed separately. Each Packaging Unit Includes: 1) One Safety PVC Coated Narrow Mouth Amber Glass Bottle 2) Melamine Green Plain Round cap with F217/Teflon Liner 3) Polypropylene Absorbent Pouch 4) Tall Metal Paint can with Overcap Pressure Ring 5) Corrugated Insert 6) Polyethylene Bag for the Entire Contents 7) Tape is included
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 22
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 32 oz. Sturdeeseal Hazardous Material Shipping System Capacity 32 oz (946 ml) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Sturdeeseal Haz Mat Shipping Systems for 32 oz Boston Round Meta Description A Complete Package: one PVC-coated amber glass bottle, absorbents, plastic bag, tin-plated steel can, corrugated shipping carton, inserts, and sealing tape. Search Keywords Sturdeeseal Hazardous Material Shipping Systems - Freund Container Alt Image Name 32 oz. Sturdeeseal Hazardous Material Shipping System Use With 32 oz Glass Wide Mouth Boston Round (Included) UN Markings Solid UN4G/X4.0/S Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /sturdeeseal-un-4g-hazmat-shipping-system-for-boston-round/ Std Capacity in Oz. 32 Drop Ship N Grid_Capacity 32 oz (946 ml) Grid_Use With 32 oz Glass Wide Mouth Boston Round (Included) Grid_UN Markings Solid UN4G/X4.0/S Selection_Use With 32 oz Glass Wide Mouth Boston Round (Included) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 5 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 39.63 Pricing Break 1 Sale Price 31.65 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 6 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 36.33 Pricing Break 2 Sale Price 29.54 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 10 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 33.53 Pricing Break 3 Sale Price 27.69
Item #: 1228H07