20in X 5000ft 80-Ga Machine Applied Cast Film - 1223G41
Item #: 1223G41
Stretch Film, when wrapped by a machine, is most efficient, economical and cost effective. Machine-length film can be stretched as much as 300% beyond its designated length to create and maintain a tight, stable pressure while using less film. Both cast and blown film are single-sided cling films for easy handling between multiple loads. Items priced per roll. Cast Film Clear and quiet release. Stretches up to 250%. Great for Uniform Loads. Blown Film. Hazy appearance and loud release. More puncture resistant than cast film. Stretches up to 300%. Ultimate load containment for heavy or unstable loads. 50-gauge blown film is specifically formulated for lower stress levels on contained materials
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 5 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 20in X 5000ft 80-Ga Machine Applied Cast Film Description Cast Film Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 20in X 5000ft 80-Ga Machine Applied Cast Film | Freund Container Meta Description Stretch Film, when wrapped by a machine, is most efficient, economical and cost effective. Search Keywords MACHINE APPLIED STRETCH FILM Alt Image Name 20in X 5000ft 80-Ga Machine Applied Cast Film Length 5000 ft Width 20 in Thickness 80 Ga Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /machine-applied-cast-film/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Cast Film Grid_Length 5000 ft Grid_Width 20 in Grid_Thickness 80 Ga Selection_Width 20 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 4 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 127.61 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 5 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 114.85 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 10 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 104.41
Item #: 1223G41