64 oz Natural HDPE Graduated Flex Spout Containers - 1219T15
Item #: 1219T15
Graduated side markings make these containers a must have where filling takes place. Containers feature a spout that can be screwed into place or removed when not needed. Containers are constructed of durable and crack-resistant HDPE. Side graduations are given in quart and liter measurements.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 53
Active on Web Active Case Qty 12 Header 2 <H2> Dia 4.3in x H 10.8in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type HDPE Name 64 oz Natural HDPE Graduated Flex Spout Containers Capacity 64 oz (1892 ml) Color Natural Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 64 oz Natural HDPE Graduated Flex Spout Containers | Freund Container Meta Description Containers feature a spout that can be screwed into place or removed when not needed. Alt Image Name 64 oz Natural HDPE Graduated Flex Spout Containers Diameter 4.3 in Spout Length 13 Height 10.8 in BPA Free Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /hdpe-plastic-flex-spout-measuring-containers/ Color Family Natural Std Capacity in Oz. 64 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 12 Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Capacity 64 oz (1892 ml) Grid_Color Natural Grid_Shape Round Grid_Diameter 4.3 in Grid_Spout Length 13 Grid_Height 10.8 in Icon_BPA Free Y Selection_Capacity 64 oz (1892 ml) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 11 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 10.10 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 12 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 8.42
Item #: 1219T15