Akro-Mils .3inx 6.9inx 4in Tray Bin Divider (7 Pack) - 1211S41
Multiple bin boxes in a sturdy, single-piece tray allow you to quickly and cost effectively organize work environments. HDPE trays are an excellent alternative to flimsy, individual cardboard boxes when used in a shelving system (12" and 18" bins are designed for use in standard depth shelving). Six-in-One Trays are configured with 6 bins in a single unit (Each Bin Width = 4.6"). Trays stack with a dowel rod (not included) for vertical space utilization. Optional Divider (1211S21) allows you to subdivide each bin to house multiple items in each bin. Customizable Trays allow you to create 1 to 8 bins per unit. Optional Divider (1211S41) is required to create bins (bins can't be subdivided to accommodate multiple items per bin). 6/cs
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 8 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.