1 gal. Chem-Tran F-Style Plastic Barrier Jug Shipping Systems - 1125H03
Item #: 1125H03
Everyday Low Price! Designed to safely transport Group II or III medium danger hazardous materials, ground only. ISTA certified for procedure 1A. Each packaging unit includes: 4G box (assembly creates divider cells), Partition, Top pad, 1 gallon HDPE F-Style barrier container with poly closure, Tape to secure bottle closure, Polyethylene bag and bag tie, Box closure tape, Packing Instructions, Maximum mass weight of contents and packaging: 1 gallon - 14.7 lbs (6.7 kg), 2 gallons - 29.2 lbs (13.3 kg), 4 gallons - 60.5 lbs (27.5 kg)
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Cardboard Name 1 gal. Chem-Tran F-Style Plastic Barrier Jug Shipping Systems Description 2 Bottle System - Bottles Sold Separately Capacity 128 oz (1 gal) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle CHEM-TRAN F-Style Plastic Barrier Jug Shipping Systems | Freund Container & Supp Meta Description Designed to safely transport Group II or III medium danger hazardous materials, ground only. Alt Image Name 1 gal. Chem-Tran F-Style Plastic Barrier Jug Shipping Systems UN Markings Solid 4G/Y13.2/S Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /chem-tran-1-gal-f-style-plastic-barrier-jug-shipping-systems/ Std Capacity in Oz. 128 Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type Cardboard Grid_Description 2 Bottle System - Bottles Sold Separately Grid_Capacity 128 oz (1 gal) Grid_UN Markings Solid 4G/Y13.2/S Selection_Description 2 Bottle System - Bottles Sold Separately Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 11 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 9.84 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 12 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 9.02
Item #: 1125H03