1 gal UN 4G Chem-Tran Metal-Pax Shipping Systems - 1123H05
Item #: 1123H05
This shipping system utilizes one outer 4G box with three options for an inner container. Choose from a 1-gallon metal can, HDPE "F" style jug or HDPE square/round bottle. ISTA certified for procedure 1A. Certified for air per new iata 184.108.40.206 Requirements. Each Packaging Unit Includes: 1) 4G box, 2) Certified 1-gallon inner container with closure, 3) Closure protective fiber tube, 4) Tape to secure closure, 5) Absorbent/cushioning material, 6) Polyethylene bag and bag tie, 7) Box Closure Tape.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Metal Name 1 gal UN 4G Chem-Tran Metal-Pax Shipping Systems Description Includes 1 Gal Metal F Style Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 1 gal UN 4G Chem-Tran Metal-Pax Shipping Systems Meta Description This shipping system utilizes one outer 4G box with three options for an inner container. Search Keywords 1123H05, 1 gal, UN, 4G, chem tran, metal, pax, shipping, system, shipping system, metal pax Alt Image Name 1 gal UN 4G Chem-Tran Metal-Pax Shipping Systems UN Markings Liquid 4G/Y7.8/S UN_Rated Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /1-gal-f-style-un-4g-chem-tran-shipping-systems/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Case Qty 1 Grid_Material Type Metal Grid_Description Includes 1 Gal Metal F Style Grid_UN Markings Liquid 4G/Y7.8/S Icon_UN_Rated Y Selection_Material Type Metal Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 11 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 24.96 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 12 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 22.88
Item #: 1123H05