UN 4G Visa-Pax 4Gv Variation 2 Super Pax - 1118H07
Item #: 1118H07
This packaging system was created for the ultimate in flexibility. You can ship various Group 1, 2, or 3 hazardous materials by air*, land, or sea! These UN certified 4GV Variation 2 Super Packs meet all requirements for DOT CFR 178.601 and IATA Section 188.8.131.52. Shipper must use Vermiculite Packaging Material in specified amounts for each stock number. Call customer service for details. Air shipments of liquids must have applicable hydrostatic pressure requirements certification for inner packaging. ISTA certification for procedure 1A.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name UN 4G Visa-Pax 4Gv Variation 2 Super Pax Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle UN 4G Visa-Pax 4Gv Variation 2 Super Pax | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description This packaging system was created for the ultimate in flexibility. Search Keywords UN 4G VISA-PAX 4GV VARIATION 2 SUPER PAX Alt Image Name UN 4G Visa-Pax 4Gv Variation 2 Super Pax Width 10 in Depth 10 in Height 18 in UN Markings Liquid 4GV/X23.1/S UN_Rated Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /un-4gv-variation-2-shipping-system-box-kits/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Width 10 in Grid_Depth 10 in Grid_Height 18 in Grid_UN Markings Liquid 4GV/X23.1/S Icon_UN_Rated Y Selection_Width 10 in Selection_Depth 10 in Selection_Height 18 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 11 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 8.98 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 12 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 8.23
Item #: 1118H07