1 gal Gray Epoxy Lined Steel Closed Head UN Rated Pails (3/4in Drum Fitting) - 1100T06
Item #: 1100T06
Our Epoxy Lined 1 gallon gray closed-head steel pails with Rieke Spout allows you to dispense just the right amount of product. Ideal for use with low-viscosity (free-flowing) liquids or fine powders; just about any non-food application. UN Approved. Gray exterior. Epoxy Phenolic interior liner. Liner works with pure acetone. Includes a 63mm gray LDPE Rieke flex spout with tear away tamper-evident seal and directional pour. Flex spout fits existing tools, filling lances and standard 2-3/8" (63 mm) container openings without registry. Allows for tilted pour for better accuracy, smoother and safer pour. A Rieke spout crimper is required to properly close these containers.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 6
Active on Web Active Case Qty 8 Include in Search Yes Price Display Case Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 8 Technical Drawing 1100T06-B-CLOSED-PAIL-STEEL.pdf Name 1 gal Gray Epoxy Lined Steel Closed Head UN Rated Pails (3/4in Drum Fitting) Description 3/4in Drum Fitting Capacity 1 gal (4 L) Color Gray Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 1 gal Gray Steel Closed Head UN Pails (3/4in Drum Fitting) Meta Description 1 Gallon Gray Closed-Head Steel Pails with 3/4in Drum Fitting allow you to dispense just the right amount of product. - UN Approved - Wholesale Pricing! Search Keywords Pail Alt Image Name 1 gal Gray Epoxy Lined Steel Closed Head UN Rated Pails (3/4in Drum Fitting) UN Markings Liquid UN1A1/X1.5/250 Made In USA Y UN_Rated Y Thickness 26 Ga Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /1100t06-1-gal-gray-epoxy-lined-steel-closed-head-un-rated-pails-3-4in-drum-fitting/ Color Family Gray Std Capacity in Oz. 128 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 8 Grid_Description 3/4in Drum Fitting Grid_Capacity 1 gal (4 L) Grid_Color Gray Grid_Shape Round Grid_UN Markings Liquid UN1A1/X1.5/250 Grid_Thickness 26 Ga Icon_Made In USA Y Icon_UN_Rated Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 2 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 272.25 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 3 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 8 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 209.42 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 9 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 194.46
Item #: 1100T06