16in x 25.2in x 8.5in Blue HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes - 1082S11BLU
Item #: 1082S11BLU
Nest when empty or turn 90 degrees to cross stack. Totes are great for picking and short-term storage while holding up to 100 lbs. of content. Molded from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), totes will not crack, rust, corrode, and are easy to clean. Built-in handles allow for easy handling, and bottom lip grooves prevent jamming while nested. Lids not included.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> W 16in x D 25.2in x H 8.5in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type HDPE Name 16in x 25.2in x 8.5in Blue HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes Description Tote Color Blue Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 16in X 25.2in X 8.5in X Blue HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes Meta Description Nest when empty or turn 90 degrees to cross stack. USDA/FDA-approved totes are great for picking and short-term storage while holding up to 100lbs of content. Search Keywords CROSS-STACK STORAGE TOTES and LIDS - Blue Alt Image Name 16in x 25.2in x 8.5in Blue HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes Width 16 in Depth 25.2 in Height 8.5 in FDA Y USDA Y Volume Cubic Ft./Gal 2/15.1 cubic ft/gal BPA Free Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /hdpe-cross-stack-storage-totes/ Color Family Blue Drop Ship N Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Description Tote Grid_Color Blue Grid_Width 16 in Grid_Depth 25.2 in Grid_Height 8.5 in Grid_Volume Cubic Ft./Gal 2/15.1 cubic ft/gal Icon_FDA Y Icon_USDA Y Icon_BPA Free Y Selection_Color Blue Selection_Width 16 in Selection_Depth 25.2 in Selection_Height 8.5 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 18.02
Item #: 1082S11BLU