11in x 17.3in x 12in White HDPE Plastic Cross-Stack Storage Totes - 1082S04WHT
Item #: 1082S04WHT
Nestable 11" x 17.3" x 12" White HDPE Cross Stack Storage Totes are manufactured using FDA/USDA approved materials making them ideal for use in the food service industry. Lids not included. Features: Strong injection molded polypropylene. Each tote can hold up to 100lbs. Lightweight and easy to clean. Rolled top rim provides comfortable grip. Rounded corners add strength to stress points. Drill hole pattern on bottom can be opened for drainage purposes.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Case Qty 6 Header 2 <H2> W 11in x D 17.3in x H 12in Include in Search Yes Price Display Case Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 6 Material Type HDPE Name 11in x 17.3in x 12in White HDPE Plastic Cross-Stack Storage Totes Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 11in X 17.3in X 12in White HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes Meta Description Nestable 11in x 17.3in x 12in White HDPE Cross Stack Storage Totes are manufactured using FDA/USDA approved materials making them ideal for use in the food serv Search Keywords CROSS-STACK STORAGE TOTES and LIDS - White Alt Image Name 11in x 17.3in x 12in White HDPE Plastic Cross-Stack Storage Totes GSP Color White Width 11 in Depth 17.3 in Height 12 in FDA Y USDA Y BPA Free Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /hdpe-cross-stack-storage-totes/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Case Qty 6 Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Width 11 in Grid_Depth 17.3 in Grid_Height 12 in Icon_FDA Y Icon_USDA Y Icon_BPA Free Y Selection_Width 11 in Selection_Depth 17.3 in Selection_Height 12 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 57.53
Item #: 1082S04WHT