11in x 17.3in x 8in White HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes - 1082S01WHT
Item #: 1082S01WHT
These durable storage totes nest when empty or turn 90 degrees to cross stack. USDA/FDA-approved totes are great for warehouse picking and short-term storage and can hold up to 100 lbs of content. Molded from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), totes will not crack, rust, corrode, and are easy to clean. Built-in handles allow for easy handling, and bottom lip grooves prevent jamming while nested. Lids sold separately.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Case Qty 6 Include in Search Yes Price Display Case Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 6 Name 11in x 17.3in x 8in White HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes Description Tote Color White Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 11in x 17.3in x 8in White HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes | Freund Meta Description Durable 11in x 17.3in x 8in White HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes nest when empty or turn 90 degrees to cross stack. Holds up to 100 lbs! Search Keywords CROSS-STACK STORAGE TOTES Alt Image Name 11in x 17.3in x 8in White HDPE Cross-Stack Storage Totes Width 11 in Depth 17.3 in Height 8 in FDA Y USDA Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /hdpe-cross-stack-storage-totes/ Color Family White Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 6 Grid_Description Tote Grid_Color White Grid_Width 11 in Grid_Depth 17.3 in Grid_Height 8 in Icon_FDA Y Icon_USDA Y Selection_Color White Selection_Width 11 in Selection_Depth 17.3 in Selection_Height 8 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 6.49
Item #: 1082S01WHT