5 gal Blue Type II Safety Cans with Flex Spout - 10339
Item #: 10339
Eagle 5 Gallon Type-II Safety Cans feature two openings, one with a pressure-relief spring closing lid for filling, one with an actuated pour valve with a flexible metal spout for safer controlled dispensing. The filler spout and flame arrestors in both openings are non-sparking brass designed for flashback protection. Can includes a 7/8 flexible metal spout and a blue (for kerosene) powder coat finish with a trilingual label. FM, UL, and ULC Approved and meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements. Compliance: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1925.152 and NFPA Code 30.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> H 15.9 in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Painted Steel Name 5 gal Blue Type II Safety Cans with Flex Spout Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 5 gal Blue Type II Safety Cans with Flex Spout | Freund Container Meta Description Eagle 5 Gallon Type-II Safety Cans feature two openings, one with a pressure-relief spring closing lid for filling, one with an actuated pour valve with a flexi Search Keywords 10339, U251SB, Eagle, Eagle Manufacturing, safety cans, gas cans, FM Approved, OSHA, UL Listed, ULC ListedNFPA, Alt Image Name 5 gal Blue Type II Safety Cans with Flex Spout Brand Eagle Diameter 12.5 in Height 13.5 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /type-ii-safety-cans-for-kerosene-with-flex-spout/ Std Capacity in Oz. 640 Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type Painted Steel Grid_Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Grid_Shape Round Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Diameter 12.5 in Grid_Height 13.5 in Selection_Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 78.58
Item #: 10339