5 gal Red Type II Safety Cans with Flex Spout - 10335
Item #: 10335
The Eagle 5 Gallon Type-II Safety Can features two openings, one with a pressure-relief spring closing lid for filling, one with an actuated pour valve with a flexible metal spout for safer controlled dispensing. The filler spout and flame arrestors in both openings are non-sparking brass designed for flashback protection. Can includes a 7/8 flexible metal spout and a red (for gasoline and other flammable liquids)powder coat finish with a trilingual label. FM, UL, and ULC Approved and meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements. Compliance: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1925.152 and NFPA Code 30.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Painted Steel Name 5 gal Red Type II Safety Cans with Flex Spout Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 5 gal Red Type II Safety Cans with Flex Spout | Freund Container Meta Description The Eagle 5 Gallon Type-II Safety Can features two openings, one with a pressure-relief spring closing lid for filling, one with an actuated pour valve with a f Search Keywords 10335, U251S, Eagle, Eagle Manufacturing, safety cans, gas cans, FM Approved, OSHA, UL Listed, ULC ListedNFPA, Alt Image Name 5 gal Red Type II Safety Cans with Flex Spout Brand Eagle Diameter 12.5 in Height 13.5 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /type-ii-safety-cans-for-flammables-with-flex-spout/ Std Capacity in Oz. 640 Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type Painted Steel Grid_Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Grid_Shape Round Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Diameter 12.5 in Grid_Height 13.5 in Selection_Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 81.86
Item #: 10335