Provides transportation and waste collection for item 1007P01. High-density, highly visible yellow polyethylene cart with molded handle for ease of transportability. Tapered sump with ½" petcock for easy drainage. 56-Gallon Capacity. Two rigid casters in front and 2 swivel casters with "Total Lock" brakes in back. Easy to "Park" from right-or-left-side approach. Dual drain holes allow for alternate positioning of On-Site unit. Comes equipped with two clearly marked eye wash signs. See-through tank allows easy visual inspection.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Optional Waste Cart for Bradley Eyewash Station Description Waste Cart For 1007P01 Color Yellow Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Optional Waste Cart for Bradley Eyewash Station | Freund Container Meta Description Provides transportation and waste collection for item 1007P01. High-density, highly visible yellow polyethylene cart with molded handle for ease of transportabi Alt Image Name Optional Waste Cart for Bradley Eyewash Station Brand Bradley BPA Free Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /1007p03-optional-waste-cart-for-bradley-eyewash-station/ Color Family Yellow Drop Ship Y Grid_Description Waste Cart For 1007P01 Grid_Color Yellow Grid_Brand Bradley Icon_BPA Free Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 364.62
Item #: 1007P03