5 gal Yellow Type I Safety Cans with Funnel - 10026
Item #: 10026
Eagle safety cans are constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel and are the only deep drawn seamless can made. Features a double interlock no-weld bottom seam, baked on yellow powder coat finish with a trilingual label, a spring closing lid with neoprene gasket that vents at 5 psi internal pressure, and a non-sparking flame arrestor and pour spout. 100 percent made in the USA. The 5 gallon yellow safety can meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and is UL and ULC listed and FM approved for safe handling and storage of diesel. (Accepted Under CARB).
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Galvanized Steel Name 5 gal Yellow Type I Safety Cans with Funnel Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 5 gal Yellow Type I Safety Cans with Funnel | Freund Container Meta Description Eagle safety cans are constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel and are the only deep drawn seamless can made. Search Keywords 10026, UI50FSY, Eagle, Eagle Manufacturing, safety cans, gas cans, FM Approved, OSHA, UL Listed, ULC ListedNFPA, Alt Image Name 5 gal Yellow Type I Safety Cans with Funnel Brand Eagle Diameter 12.5 in Height 13.5 in Made In USA Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /type-i-safety-cans-for-diesel-with-funnel/ Std Capacity in Oz. 640 Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type Galvanized Steel Grid_Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Diameter 12.5 in Grid_Height 13.5 in Icon_Made In USA Y Selection_Capacity 5 gal (19 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 44.48
Item #: 10026