1 gal HDPE Plastic Barrier F-Style Bottles with Child-Resistant Cap
1 gal HDPE Plastic Barrier F-Style Bottles with Child-Resistant Caps
Quoral Barrier Resin with 5 times the barrier strength of level 5 fluorination — from the makers of the Baritainer. Heavy-Duty F-Style Bottles are constructed of Quoral BR, a barrier resin which provides an oxygen and solvent barrier that can be up to 5 times better in barrier performance than fluorination depending on the product contained. A perfect substitute for more expensive steel or stainless steel containers when a barrier against flavors, odors and organic solvents is needed. An integral handle makes them easy to carry and pour while their rectangular shape helps to save space when stored. Tough and versatile, these containers can hold motor oils, agrochemical products, and so much more. FDA Approved. White PP child-resistant cap included. The child-resistant cap meets CPSC Protocol Title 16 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) for the Poison Prevention Act 1700.2 (Child-Resistant Testing). In order to comply with child-resistant packaging laws, these caps must also be tested with the bottle to ensure performance.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.